BCV is looking to add a social-focused Junior Copywriter to our creative team. We’re seeking a talented wordsmith with a strong working knowledge of social media marketing and a passion for the digital space. The Junior Copywriter will write creative copy for luxury hospitality brands on a global scale. Within the cozy confines of our Chicago office, your writing and research can take you to a resort in the Maldives, a boutique hotel in Milwaukee, or to a historic hotel on Michigan Avenue. You’ll be tasked with crafting the voice behind B2C communication, and, quite possibly, the next viral Instagram post.
- Communicate with team leads to develop and coordinate creative online copy for hotel and restaurant digital campaigns
- Ensure consistency and adherence to clients brand standards.
- Collaborating with account teams to develop creative marketing copy for promotional giveaways and digital marketing campaigns and blog posts.
- Responsible for reviewing and editing blog posts submitted by team members to ensure the writing is engaging and compelling, error-free and on-brand for BCV.
- Actively seek out and help define new creative possibilities for client engagements, from rich media advertising and social media campaigns, to original video scripts.
- 2-3 years of relevant professional writing/editing experience.
- Minimum four-year college degree preferably in English, Journalism, or Communications.
- Proficiency in branding, social, online marketing, and media concepts.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write creatively while managing a consistent workload.
- Must be detail-oriented and know how to solve a problem.
- A desire to work in an exciting and demanding start-up environment.