As a high-energy, outgoing person with a passion for social media and online communities, you are an active participant in social networks. An appetite for proactively staying on top of the latest trends, platforms and information in social media is a must. You will work in a team to help develop and execute content strategies for our client’s branded social media channels, execute point-in-time campaigns and projects, monitor for issues and coordinate with team to respond to comments from the community in a timely manner. You will be on point to measure community metrics to gauge program effectiveness, provide feedback to client teams to optimize programs in real time, and prepare reports for clients. You possess in-depth knowledge of social media and are adept at leveraging that knowledge/experience to communicate strategically on behalf of large consumer brands.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to plan and deliver fully-integrated digital campaigns and account management for the client.
- Communicate directly with clients both verbally and in written messages as a key day-to-day contact.
- Develop monthly content calendars to align with client messaging objectives and brand aesthetics.
- Foster community engagement with our clients’ brands across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).
- Work closely with a creative production team to plan and develop nimble, visual content for client channels.
- Monitor clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines.
- Monitor broader digital conversation regarding the client, and develop recommendations for clients as appropriate.
- Generate, collect and analyze metrics to identify trends and themes, optimize program strategy and content and prepare social media reports for clients.
- Play a role in digital program development and execution through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Keep abreast of social media marketing trends, research new channels and identify opportunities to connect the public with our clients’ brands and programs, and share key insights/learnings with the team.
- Advise on targeted digital ad buys, execute and optimize Facebook ad and other digital ad campaigns.
- 1-2 years of work experience in social media or digital marketing with demonstrated success
- Experience managing large social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Academic background in communication, marketing, or any related program
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability of engaging audiences
- Expert in the main social media tools and channels with a cutting-edge interest in new trends and releases
- Proven success working in fast-paced, super-collaborative team environments
- Organized and able to handle multiple client projects at once