- base: $16 an hour
- monthly sales bonus: 8% (~ $2,000 per month)
- Total compensation $32,000 - $65,000 per year
- flexible schedules and ability to work remotely 3 out of 5 days per week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays are in office)
Customer Care Support Representative – Parsippany, NJ
We are rapidly growing our Customer Care team. Customer Care Representatives field incoming phone calls and assist BCS customers with the BCS registration and payment process and app onboarding, while providing the best experience possible for customers. The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with BCS Customers. There are components of both inbound and outbound communications with Customers. Outbound communications are primarily follow up reminder requests to renew expired registrations.
Customer Care Representatives will also work in conjunction with the Product Manager to help refine the product as you gather valuable feedback from Customer users. This role is critical to the success of our new product and is one of the fastest growing functions/teams within BCS!
For those wanting to grow their career in a software company, there are plenty of opportunities for growth within Customer Success as well as other departments within BCS.
Support Registrations & Renewals
- Outbound efforts (phone, email) to connect with customers and invite them to register or renew their registration.
- Resolve inbound customer care issues via online chat, email, and phone. Help address inquiries about registration, their company profile, or the status of their information maintained by BCS
- Route other inquiries to the appropriate teams within BCS
- Update customer information in our CRM software during and after each interaction
App Onboarding & Feature Interaction
- Help the Customer users get set up in the app with their updated profile information.
- Assist Customers in providing the most comprehensive information in their profile to help them get the best utilization and success with BCS software
- Articulate the BCS Value Proposition to Customer users to encourage them to be active in the BCS software
Connect with Technical Support
- Be well versed with our various tools to obtain the information necessary to resolve the customer's inquiry/concern.
- Create support tickets for technical support team if assistance is needed
What you will need to succeed
- Enthusiasm and passion for assisting other people and contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company
- Familiarity and comfort with modern tools like CRM software
- Ability to work without significant oversight
- Personable, professional, and able to talk to customers in a concise, helpful and friendly manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Requirements for the job
- Customer service, sales or related work experience a plus
What is in it for you
- $16 hourly base pay
- Performance-based bonus - 8% of sales paid monthly
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Coverage through Blue Cross/Blue Shield for full-time employees
- 401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Flexible hours, with ability to work from home 3 days per week
- Gain valuable experience working with Fortune 500 clients
- Room for growth within the company
Business Credentialing Services (www.BCSaudit.com) is a fast-growing technology company in the supply chain risk management space. Our cloud-based compliance platform helps large Fortune 500 companies reduce their risk exposure by systematically verifying Vendors/Suppliers they do business with. Blending professional services with web-based application, our clients submit their vendors/suppliers to their dedicated BCS team for a quick review of their credentials.
Founded 12 years ago, the company is backed by a Venture Capital firm that is committed to to accelerate BCS’s growth. Today we have more than 40 employees and 2 locations (NJ and UT) and service our clients in up to 90 countries worldwide. Although already a leader in the space, 3 years ago BCS reinvented itself and doubled-down on its technology bet so it could disrupt the entire Vendor Compliance/Management space. Today BCS is attempting to build the marketplace of the future where Companies and pre-qualified Vendors can connect and do business together, in a safe & protected manner.
So, although BCS is very well established, we act and feel much more like a tech start-up.