Full-Stack Software Developer @ Software Startup. Hybrid remote.
We are growing our Software Engineering team in our Provo office, and this is a mid-level, full-stack position. You’ll be working hand in hand with the Director of Technology and CEO on a SaaS product and in an informal start-up environment where you will have great exposure to the early stages of the development of a new product. As such, this is a high impact, high visibility position.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for full stack software development and a minimum of 3 years of work experience. This individual must be a problem solver with the ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner. We plan to rapidly grow our IT team and the individual selected for this position has significant growth opportunity within BCS.
The individual selected for this position will play a key role in architecting, developing, and maintaining backend and frontend services that support operations and are consumed by our customer-facing products. You will be expected to design and deliver large scale, fault tolerant and highly available solution using .NET Core, angular, postgres, SQL server and AWS.
- 40% - frontend development
- 40% - backend development
- 20% - Planning
Technologies at BCS:
- C# (all backend solutions)
- SQL (SQL server / postgres)
- Net Core
- Entity Framework
Amazon Web Services including
- RDS managed SQL Server and Postgres
- CodeBuild / CodeDeploy / CodePipelines for CI/CD
What you will need to succeed:
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering major preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Software Engineer or Software Developer role - post graduation.
- Experience interacting with internal and public REST APIs
- Willingness to learn and work with newer technologies
- Willingness to work with product teams directly to field questions and requirements
- Self-Starter that can operate in a remote-friendly environment
- Experience with Agile (Scrum), continuous integration and version control (GIT)
- Experience deploying and building solutions in AWS
What is in it for you:
- Salary: $80,000 - $130,000
- Medical Coverage through United Healthcare for Full-Time employees
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible work scheduling
- Gain valuable experience working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Room for growth within the company.
Business Credentialing Services (www.BCSaudit.com) is a fast-growing technology company in the supply chain risk management space. Our cloud-based compliance platform helps large Fortune 500 companies reduce their risk exposure by systematically verifying Vendors/Suppliers they do business with. Blending professional services with web-based application, our clients submit their vendors/suppliers to their dedicated BCS team for a quick review of their credentials.
Founded 12 years ago, the company is backed by a Venture Capital firm that is committed to to accelerate BCS’s growth. Today we have more than 40 employees and 2 locations (NJ and UT) and service our clients in up to 90 countries worldwide. Although already a leader in the space, 3 years ago BCS undertook to reinvent itself and double-down on its technology bet so it could disrupt the entire Vendor Compliance/Management space. Today BCS is attempting to build the marketplace of the future where Companies and pre-qualified Vendors can connect and do business together, in a safe & protected manner.
So, although BCS is very well established, we act and feel much more like a tech start-up.