Compliance Analyst in Software Startup
- Pay: starting at $17 an hour.
- Paid training.
- Available part-time and full-time
- Full healthcare and 401(K) Match benefits for full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off that is accrued each pay period.
- Flexible schedules. Up and coming software start-up with 50+ employees.
Compliance Analyst – Parsippany, NJ
We are growing our Provo office, and this is a starting position in our Operations Department. Compliance Analysts are responsible for collecting and reviewing compliance documentation, recording various data points to check for deficiencies, and uploading these files into an online database.
Analysts handle email and phone communications with different parties to communicate deficiencies that were flagged in the reviewed documentation and request that these be corrected. Analysts work with insurance agents and other third parties to assist in gathering corrected documentation if any deficiencies exist.
There is significant hands-on training provided and ongoing support from managers to help you succeed in your role and grow your abilities. This is a great starting role to build your resume and work in a professional, yet relaxed, office environment with a lot of flexibility. BCS is a software company with ambitious growth plans for their Provo office, and an already established presence on the East coast.
- Review documents that have been uploaded to make sure they have been processed correctly in the system.
- Analyze documentation to check for deficiencies based on client compliance requirements.
- Make determination on whether or not to accept the documents submitted.
- Make/answer phone calls and emails to provide feedback on the documents received.
- Attend team meetings/phone calls.
What you will need to succeed
- Enthusiasm for assisting other people and contributing to the success of a hyper-growth company.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and fast typing ability
- Familiarity with Word and a little Excel
Requirements for the job
- Prior work experience or industry knowledge NOT required. Job-specific training is provided.
- High school or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred (or currently in process)
What is in it for you:
- $17 hourly base pay (depending on prior experience)
- Medical Coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield for full-time employees. (benefits available to full-time employees)
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Flexible hours, with ability to work from home.
- Gain valuable experience working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Room for growth within the company.
Business Credentialing Services (www.BCSaudit.com) is a fast-growing technology company in the supply chain risk management space. Our cloud-based compliance platform helps large Fortune 500 companies reduce their risk exposure by systematically verifying Vendors/Suppliers they do business with. Blending professional services with web-based application, our clients submit their vendors/suppliers to their dedicated BCS team for a quick review of their credentials.
Founded 12 years ago, the company is backed by a Venture Capital firm that is committed to to accelerate BCS’s growth. Today we have more than 40 employees and 2 locations (NJ and UT) and service our clients in up to 90 countries worldwide. Although already a leader in the space, 3 years ago BCS undertook to reinvent itself and double-down on its technology bet so it could disrupt the entire Vendor Compliance/Management space. Today BCS is attempting to build the marketplace of the future where Companies and pre-qualified Vendors can connect and do business together, in a safe & protected manner.
So, although BCS is very well established, we act and feel much more like a tech start-up.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time