We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Talent Architects at BCGDV
This cohort offers much more than recruiting services alone. In addition to building and expanding the foundational teams for our ventures, the offering includes guidance across organizational design, compensation and benefits, culture and climate, talent strategy, and employer branding - among much, much more.
BCG Digital Ventures is hiring an experienced Talent professional with an extensive background in recruitment/talent acquisition to join our talent consultancy team operating out of our Berlin and London centers. In this role, you will be an integral part of the venture team building new companies for our clients and hiring the right people in the right time frame based on the business goals of that newco.
This role is based in Berlin.
In this role you will:
- Learn about our Talent Architecture offering by deepening your knowledge across topics such as organizational design, renumeration strategies, and workforce planning to name a few.
- Independently perform in depth research related activities such as deep market mapping exercises, market compensation analysis and industry related org design analysis all at a global level.
- Own end-to-end recruiting for your assigned vacancies, from defining hiring needs, building a recruitment strategy, leading updates with senior level internal and external clients and managing candidate offers.
- Provide forward thinking reporting in an advisory capacity.
- Actively shape and iterate processes within the cohort and instill best practices.
- Play a developmental role for cohort members generally, acting as a sparring partner for more junior team members.
- 6+ years of experience in a Recruitment / Talent Acquisition capacity either inhouse or agency.
- Highly experienced networker
- Broad experience in hiring across different job families, including C-suite level.
- Experience in leadership either direct or indirect.
- A data-driven mindset and the willingness to explore and learn new skills.
- An inherent curiosity about new trends in the Talent space.
- The ability to deal with a high level of ambiguity, taking new info into account when presented to you, and adjusting your tactics.
What we offer you:
At BCGDV we care about our people.
Whether you are new to Berlin or want to involve yourself in one of our internal initiatives: We at DV attract learners and curious people and offer a competitive benefit scheme.
Benefits and other perks:
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- Relocation support
- 30 days of vacation and sabbatical option
- KiTa placement
- Individualized trainings for your professional and personal development
- Health and wellbeing offers (rebates on gym membership, mindfulness, massages: Covid-19 restrictions apply)
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.