We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
BCG Digital Ventures is the corporate innovation and digital business-building arm of Boston Consulting Group. Our mission is to invent, build, and scale industry-disrupting businesses with the world’s most influential companies.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, growth architects, product experts and investors.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
Discover a venture like none-other: Same Same but Tech (SSBT). SSBT is a weekly podcast where the smartest people in the universe de-jargon tech buzzwords. The twist? They do it using real-world analogies. Like a dictionary...but tech.
Hosted by Mauhan “M” Zonoozy, seasoned serial entrepreneur, active angel investor, and Partner at BCG Digital Ventures.
We are looking for students or strategists interested in joining the SSBT team. SSBT is looking for curators (driven student marketers) to help them shape their content and primarily grow their audience.
The role will allow students or strategists to align their work with some of the most influential tech leaders in the business (Google, YouTube, Twitch, Paramount, CAA, etc.), while getting first-rate access and mentorship from BCGDV’s very own Partner and Venture Architect, Mauhan “M” Zonoozy.
This is a temporary paid position and time commitment is 10 - 15 hours per week. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and stay on until June 2021. This is a virtual position, qualified candidates can be located anywhere in the US.
- Research: Validate appropriate target audience and research strategy to create and curate content with the customer/user in mind
- Strategy: Understand business marketing objectives and customer acquisition/lead generation to determine what content needs to be produced for multiple channels, including social media, the website, and email (will team with PR consultants, podcast producers, and parent brand’s marketing team)
- Planning: Ensure content fits purpose then create plan to get content published
- Creation: Create captivating graphic and video content for relevant social channels (should be self-sufficient, but will have select access to in house designer)
- Curation: Curate and manage a multi-channel social media calendar
- Social media experience including Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin. Bonus: TikTok, Youtube, Clubhouse
- Abilities in planning, prioritizing and organizing work effectively and efficiently within a multidisciplinary team
- Background in marketing (digital marketing, growth), PR, tech wdesign, film or production, management consulting, startups, or similar
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a related field
- Social media content tools like creation on TikTok, Unfold, Canva and UNUM
- Proficiency in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, or Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or other Creative Cloud programs
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
- Passion for Visual Design and Presentation Design
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing
- Email and web development experience is a plus (Mailchimp & Webflow)
- Good energy, willing and eager to learn
- Bonus: podcast experience
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.