We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Our corporate partner is relaunching the digital experience for their customers. looking for a full-time Web Analytics and Optimization Specialist to transform and continuously improve how the online channel engages and converts customers across the globe. We’re looking for an experienced specialist who can rapidly jump start our web analytics and optimization processes.Through the application of cutting-edge technology, product advantages and deep market relationships, we will provide a smart digital experience for our target market. They are
In this role you will:
- Own the full funnel of online analytics, insight generation, and reporting
- Ensure tagging and reporting are accurate and reliable site wide
- Structure and execute regular insights reporting across the marketing team
- Monitor and optimize SEO sitewide
- Define CRO and A/B testing strategy, roadmap, and execution plan
- Design, implement, monitor, and evaluate A/B testing across the site
- Collaborate with web team to create new ideas for enhanced site performance
- Collaborate with corporate IT to enhance end to end data and insights capabilities
You should have:
- 5+ years' experience delivering continuous improvement of conversion and other key metrics for high volume, consumer oriented, ecommerce sights
- Additional experience in marketing, design, product management, or engineering a plus
- Travel, tourism, events, or experiences industry focus is a plus, but not required
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a business or technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering) - MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- A demonstrated history of accountability and performance delivery, leading teams to meet or exceed objectives
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Familiarity with common PM tools for sprint planning (JIRA, etc.), road maps, analytics and tracking, etc.
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
- Lean mindset – able to build up teams and technology as business need evolves
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.