We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Design Team:
Our Venture Design Team is where the magic happens. It’s where ideas are hatched and ventures that have to be seen to be believed are born. With obsessive passion, intense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, this crack team of innovators works at the apex of strategy, design and technology to develop compelling product concepts and service models that will impact millions of lives.
We uncover deep insights and opportunities to implement disruptive strategies for the world’s most influential companies. We create and define breakthrough innovations, to re-engineer businesses and launch imaginative products, services and technologies.
The Role: Lead Experience Designer
Lead Experience Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create products that engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design, human computer interaction, and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are innovative problem solvers, self-starters, and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment.
As a Lead Experience Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Drive and participate in concept and ideation sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Hands on delivery of product concepts, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes with Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Contribute to the Design cohort through knowledge-sharing and presentations with other Designers.
- Be fluent in the latest design and technology trends and influences how they could be applied to venture solutions
- Provides strong rationale for approach and outcomes in relation to multiple design and strategy modules in a thoughtful, articulate manner
- Coach and act as a design mentor to senior and associate designers
As a Lead Experience Designer, you will need:
- Experience as a Lead Experience or Product designer in a multi-disciplinary team
- Deep subject matter expertise research and testing techniques and able to discern which practice to use for which activity.
- Proven experience setting up teams and personally driving delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment