We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Product managers bear overall responsibility for product success, starting with creation of a compelling vision and culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market. Also known as the product owner, the product manager leads a multidisciplinary team through lean, agile-based incubation and commercialization process – e.g., Build, Learn, Adapt.
Product Managers must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. They possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new products, while managing client needs and timeframes to broker complex relationships that evolve into real solutions. The ultimate success of a product manager hinges on their ability to lead their peers while influencing decision makers.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will:
- Lead a multidisciplinary team from project formation to scoping, design, concept testing and delivery
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of use personas, pain points and journeys
- Act as the primary product owner in managing the product backlog and development priorities
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Design, monitor and report on product KPIs
- Develop business cases and operating plans
- Assist in the development of new business proposals
- Develop and monitor budgets
- Develop materials for partner and client updates
As a Lead Product Manager, you will need:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (computer science, electrical engineering)
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple digital products
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading cross-functional teams
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.