BCG Digital Ventures (BCGDV) invents, builds, scales and invests in startups with the world's most influential companies.
As Recruiting Assistant (m/f/x) you will join our team of Talent Architects. Our talent experts help our corporate partners find and attract the best talent in the market for the ventures we build with them. This role presents you with the opportunity to learn more about Recruiting in a highly competitive market, and coordinate and manage professional hiring processes for a variety or roles in different industries.
What you will do:
- You will be the primary point of contact for our candidates, and take responsibility for the candidate management including the correspondence and coordination of interviews. This also entails the coordination between corporate partner-, venture-, and senior BCGDV stakeholders.
- You will arrange for travel and lodging when necessary and check the travel bookings and receipts of our applicants.
- Maintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS).
- You will be the owner of the overall time-to-hire, candidate experience metrics, and other relevant KPIs.
- Align all stakeholders towards an efficient and effective decision-making process and ensure an enjoyable candidate experience.
What we look for:
- You bring first experience in a (team) assistant role, preferably from a fast-paced work environment e.g. an agency, or start-up company.
- You are comfortable with working independently, prioritize, and have a strong sense for urgency.
- You pay attention to detail and think ahead to anticipate potential roadblocks.
- Language skills: you will truly thrive if you have fluent English skills, both written and spoken. German language proficiency is a plus but not required!
- It's a plus if you already had touch points with Recruiting processes incl. usage of an Applicant Tracking System (e.g. greenhouse, Bullhorn, Lever, HR4You, etc.).
What we offer you:At BCGDV we care about our people.
Whether you are new to Berlin, want to balance family and work or want to involve yourself in one of our internal initiatives. We at DV attract learners and curious people and offer a competitive benefit scheme.Benefits and other perks:
- Insurance (life/disability/accident)
- KiTa placement
- Gym subsidy
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities
- Relocation Support
Your life at DV:
- Hungry? We’ve got you covered: Whether you have a sweet tooth or want to eat healthier, we provide you with delicious snacks and meals, from cake time to office lunch on Fridays.
- In-house Yoga and massage
- Meet-ups (Start Up and Tech Talks) and initiatives like DV Pride, DV Women, and Social Impact
- Company events such Getaways, Kids Party, Summer, Pride and End-of-year party
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.