BCG DV is a corporate investment & incubation firm. We build ventures for corporate partners (Fortune 500 companies) by inventing and building new products as 'entrepreneurs for hire’. We build teams and transfer knowledge to enable our ventures to grow rapidly.
The Talent Architecture team is one of our six core venture-facing cohorts and partners with our ventures to ensure alignment of talent acquisition, organizational design, and compensation with business strategy. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our Talent Architecture cohort and add a lasting impact.
We are looking for a Lead Talent Architect to join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Leverage your extensive recruitment expertise to define an appropriate organizational structure and hiring plan together with the corporate partner and venture leadership
- Leverage in- and external databases to provide guidance on cash- and equity compensation bands as well as employee benefits
- Lead the intake process for C-level roles in assigned venture including defining the role requirements, responsibilities, and target companies
- Approach, pitch, screen, and help close all C-level candidates for assigned venture
- Serve as the trusted, senior point of contact for all C-level candidates, helping guide them through the interview process
- Manage the more junior Talent Architecture team members for assigned venture including conducting coaching, one-on-ones, and sprint rituals
- Serve as the trusted, expert liaison towards the corporate partner and venture team on all things related to talent
- Own overall responsibility for all recruitment KPIs for given venture, including number of hires, time-to-hire, and quality of hire
- Interface directly with the venture leadership and regularly align on the status of C-level searches and associated search KPIs
- Work with cohort leadership to continuously improve on the Talent Architecture methodology and processes
- Work with BCGDV Partners and General Managers to pitch the Talent Architecture service offerings and represent the cohort in business development settings
- 7 - 10 years overall executive search experience
- Experience developing compensation programs including job levelling, salary structures, and long-term incentive programs (e.g. equity/KPI deals)
- Extensive experience in sourcing, pitching, interviewing, and closing CXO candidates including offer negotiations
- Demonstrated capability in developing strong, collaborative business relationships with executive management teams and client groups to drive, develop, and execute talent strategy and successfully meet their goals
- Demonstrated sales acumen of recruiting services
- Completely self-directed and excellent at effectively managing time, defining work packages, and prioritizing work for self and others
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing teams of more junior search professionals
- Hands-on mentality, ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced proficiency in Powerpoint
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Founder- or CPO / CTO network in EU is a big plus
- Excellent (native-equivalent) verbal & written English
- German proficiency is a big plus
Does this match your profile? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.