About the Team
Founded in 2017, Bbot is a customer-first technology company that builds order-and-pay software designed to improve the guest ordering experience and take the burden off hospitality operators.
On the brink of contactless technology, Bbot has been the leader in order and pay solutions and continues to use technology to improve the guest experience. Fast forward to 2022, now powered by the category leader in last-mile logistics, DoorDash (read more here!), we’re excited to bring these solutions to many new markets soon!
About the Role
As an early member of the team, you’ll be empowered to drive the strategy and growth of the company by building relationships with, and signing up, new merchants to use Order and Pay at the Table (OPT) along with our other solutions.
Your primary goal will be to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling Bbot products and services to customers.
You will report directly to the Senior Sales Manager, Bbot Sales!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Generate lists of prospective customers and manage the sales cycle from initial call to close
- Educate prospects and clients about Bbot’s products through presentations and product demonstrations
- Collaborate cross functionally with our Senior Managers, Account Management Team, as well as other central functions to help win top accounts.
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Bbot in the market
We’re excited about you because you…
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Embody DoorDash values
- Possess strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Have an innate ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Have a strong knowledge of restaurant operations
- Have a thorough understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Are highly driven, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Have a background in software sales, especially in the hospitality industry, is a HUGE plus
- Are able to travel to accounts when needed (a car would also big a BIG plus)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.