Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES – Flexible schedule - Weekly Pay - Paid Training – Benefits - Incentives & More!
FULL TIME, PART TIME and PRN Nursing opportunities! 1st, 2nd and 3rd SHIFTS available. Apply today, click here to schedule an interview with Brent or contact Brent at 864-432-3645 and firstname.lastname@example.org for LPN positions.
- One on one care
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting using CareConnect
- In-house education and training programs
- Awarding-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- 24/7 on call support
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Recognition through HERO program, BAYADA Bucks and clinician contests
- Presidential Scholarship offered yearly for education
- Talent development and mentoring programs
- $500-$1200 referral bonus
- 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Weekdays and Weekends
- LPN with a current valid nursing license
- Preventative Care coverage for all employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options for PT (30 hrs/wk) or FT (36 hrs/wk)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
- Weekly pay
Our service promise to you:
The BAYADA Way, our company philosophy, is at the heart of everything we do, and the ever-present guiding force in our daily work—in spirit and in action. The mission, vision, beliefs, and core values it expresses define our culture and embody the essence of what we stand for, believe in, and value.
Since 1975, BAYADA Home Health Care has had a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Apply now to join our team!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.