When your work matters, it matters where you work!
Are you ready to get back to the heart of nursing? One-on-one, where you have the time to develop ongoing relationships and feel rewarded knowing you make a true difference to someone who needs your care to keep them safe at home?
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate Nurse (RN, LPN or LVN) to reliably serve patients in Hershey area.
What you’ll do:
As a BAYADA Nurse providing private duty in-home nursing care, you’ll work closely with adults to care for them in the setting they thrive best and most want to be—the comfort of their own homes. You’ll enjoy the autonomy of using your clinical expertise and critical thinking skills, while feeling confident that you are part of a larger team dedicated to your success. In your role as a member of the Skilled Nursing Unit, you will:
- Deliver the highest-quality care to clients with a variety of diagnoses
- Work at the top of your scope if you choose, with the opportunity to provide complex care including trach & vent management
- Provide family education
- Perform clinical assessments
- Provide nursing care according to care plan
- Administer medication, treatment, and therapy
What you should have:
- Active and current license to practice as a professional nurse (RN, LPN or LVN) and CPR Certification.
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills, excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability – The BAYADA Way.
89% of employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA! Here are a few reasons why:
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are just as committed to your satisfaction as we are our clients.
- We match you 1:1 with clients who can benefit most from your care, skill and experience.
- You’ll be part of a larger, but close-knit care team – there is 24/7 clinical support so you never feel alone.
- Variety of shift offerings to fit your lifestyle: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- We offer PTO, benefits, and participate in loan forgiveness programs based on commitment level along with weekly pay.
- As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing clients’ the highest quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort and dignity.
- We employ the highest safety standards for your and your clients’ protection.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.