While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients—the most vulnerable population for COVID-19—risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CNAs to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Weekly Pay: $13-$25/hr Plus Incentives!
Quick Hiring Process - Interview Monday, Start Working Thursday!
1:1 Patient Ratio!
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Indian Trail
- Mint Hill
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle using scheduling app
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- PPE, regular screenings, & education to keep you safe
- Minimum one year general work experience in any field
- Current NC CNA license
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.