NEW HOURLY PAY FROM $16.30 TO $18.00 PER HOUR** PLUS MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT AND MONTHLY BONUSES
We Love What We Do! And You Can Too!
Work in YOUR Neighborhood and give back to YOUR Community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) / Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- $650+ per week consistently
- Weekly pay
- Bonuses and Increased Payrates available
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship programs
- Growth and development opportunities
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- **ASK ABOUT OUR TALENT SCOUNT REFERRAL PROGRAM: EARN $500 PER REFERRAL***
Qualifications for Home Health Aides (HHAs) / Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- Minimum one year work experience
- Home Health Aide Certificate OR Certified Nursing Assistant License (active or inactive)
Don't have experience? Still Apply! ***Free Personal Care Training Opportunities Available***
Job Responsibilities for Home Health Aides (HHAs) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs):
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
We have current job openings for Home Health Aides (HHAs) / Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) in the following locations (and surrounding towns):
- North Adams
- Great Barrington
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.