LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our HHA home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- And multiple other surrounding areas!!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Unlimited OT
- Weekly pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Paid time off
- Referral bonuses - earn $$ by referring friends
- Free Medical Grade PPE - we'll provide whatever is needed
- Scholarship programs
- 24/7 on call support
- Positive work environment - recognition awards & appreciation events
- HHA Education is offered
Qualifications for Home Health Aide (HHA):
- At least one year of verifiable work experience in health care
- Or Home Health Aide Certificate
- Or CNA License
No certification? Apply anyway and ask about our Home Health Aide training class.
Job Responsibilities for Home Health Aide’s (HHA):
- Activities of daily living
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our HHA care team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.