BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for compassionate and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team in our Westampton, NJ office. This office services our adult clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Burlington and Camden county.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Practical Nurse is required.
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Bonus Opportunity (if applicable) – add brief description
- Commission Opportunity (if applicable) – add brief description
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients living in designated territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an LPN.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.