Full time M-F Schedule!
BAYADA at Inspira is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a position at our Hospice office, located in Haddon Heights, NJ. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties.
As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (Hospice Case Management) and every 5th or 6th weekend.
At BAYADA at Inspira, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
BAYADA at Inspira believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical experience.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Available 8:30am-5pm M-F and every 5th or 6th weekend.
BAYADA at Inspira recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.