While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Watauga County
BAYADA offers our Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs:
- Minimum one year work history (healthcare field not required)
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current North Carolina CNA license listed in good standing
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs:
- Activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, range of motion, ambulation, etc.
- Light housekeeping
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.