***Habilitation Technician: A one on one support professional working with individuals diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities***
Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes? To qualify for this position, you must have at least one year of verifiable work experience with individuals who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We have current Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in the following locations:
- We offer flexible part time and/or full time schedules
- $12+/hr, with $1000 sign on bonus!
- Virtual Hiring Process/On boarding
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.