$500 SIGN ON BONUS for New Employees
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CHHAs - Certified Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Immediate Openings for Certified Aides (CHHAs)!! We also offer training for those interested in becoming a CHHA!
Flexible Schedule and Competitive Pay! - We work with your schedule!
We have current job openings for CHHAs – Certified Home Health Aides in the following locations in Cumberland County:
- Bridgeton & many more!
- We also have area's in Salem and Gloucester Counties!
BAYADA offers Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call support
Qualifications for CHHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CHHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Not a Certified Home Health Aide?
We offer classes to become certified! If you are interested in learning about our Certified Home Health Aide Courses please contact us!
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact the office at 856-327-6800.
BAYADA Home Health Care
3071 E. Chestnut Ave Suites F17&18
Vineland, NJ 08361
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.