Talent Acquisition Analyst
At BAYADA we have a big, bold, and motivational vision to help millions of people through our purpose-driven work. To achieve our vision, we are continuously engaging in the marketplace to attract talent. We are investing in talent and technology to innovate our existing structure and processes to elevate our hiring experience for 15K+ employees per year.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Analyst to join our corporate Talent Acquisition Strategy & Innovation team. You will serve a critical role in producing insights and supporting projects that enable BAYADA to attract, hire, and retain top talent – enabling us to care for more clients at home.
Although remote, the ideal candidate will live within the eastern or central time zones.
About the role:
- A subject matter expert in our talent acquisition metrics and our applicant tracking system’s reporting capabilities
- Creates and manages daily, weekly, and ad hoc reports for talent acquisition and business unit leadership
- Is proactive in interpreting data and identifying trends
- Serves as the go-to resource for questions from end-users on Talent Acquisition metrics
- Supports talent acquisition and business unit leadership in creating presentations for senior leaders across BAYADA
- Works with our People Analytics team to ensure the quality of our reporting tools, including support in identifying and driving resolution of data quality issues
- Provides key input on how new technologies and processes impact our reporting capabilities
- Helps define requirements to ensure new tools and reports are meeting the business need
- Is part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is passionate about having fun while finding new solutions for complex problems and challenging the status quo
What makes you a dream candidate:
- Experience with HR systems, particularly within an HRIS or Application Tracking System (Workday, iCIMs, Greenhouse, etc.)
- 3+ years of reporting or analytics experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.