Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Home Care Aides to care for our clients with our Adult Home Care Office. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA Lehigh Valley Adult is looking for Home Care Aides in the following locations:
- LEHIGH VALLEY and surrounding areas
BAYADA offers Home Care Aides:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Home Care Aides:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, agency, private-duty home care case
- Completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in nursing school
- OR we offer a FREE one-week training course for those without professional experience
Job Responsibilities for Home Care Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing & grooming
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Care Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Call us at our main office in Bethlehem at (610)774-2200 to learn more!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.