BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Manager, FP&A Financial Analysis. A role in BAYADA Financial Planning & Analysis means belonging to a value based and mission driven team that is committed to BAYADA’s vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home. Together, you'll drive outstanding financial results by enabling and accelerating BAYADA’s strategic execution. You'll nurture influential partnerships with leaders throughout the organization and bring your skills for analytical rigor, creative problem-solving and sound decision-making. You'll be an active contributor to cross-functional teams. You'll rise to the challenge of the fast-growing home health care industry, bringing innovative solutions that have a direct impact on financial and operational direction-setting to help BAYADA build and maintain a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health professionals. This newly created role is currently remote with the expectation of a flexible hybrid work environment in the future.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the concurrent delivery of several key work-streams within FP&A (including but not limited to Enterprise KPI’s and Enterprise FP&A financial analytics)
- Recommend and implement business process and system improvements
- Support developing, designing, and implementing FP&A leading practices
- Work directly with FP&A finance teams to support them in their adoption and application of new financial processes and practices
- Partner with the Data Management and Integration organization in continued development of data analytics capabilities and related tools that can be used to provide insights into company performance, improve forecasting and increase operating efficiency
- Interpret financial, operational and market performance to identify business risks and opportunities
- Provide insights and analysis to support development of long-range goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Four (4) year college degree with strong academic performance (finance / accounting preferred)
- MBA preferred but not required
- Five (5) – nine (9) years core finance and business process improvement experience. Predictive analytics experience is a plus.
- Tableau, Workday, Adaptive Planning experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding communication and relationship building, with team-oriented focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organizational skills.
- Develop business relationships and possess the ability to competently manage multiple priorities.
- Highly driven and willing to take initiative and own a process through to completion
- Team player capable of interacting with all levels of employees and senior management
- Very detail and process oriented, with ability to translate data and analysis into coherent information linked to the business big picture
- Ability to understand and frame complex issues in a consolidated and straightforward manner
- Ability to define problems, collect data from multiple sources, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to motivate and be self-motivated, flexible, versatile, creative, effectively managing tasks and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.