BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Senior Manager, Joint Venture Marketing Strategy to oversee the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns that support BAYADA Home Health Care’s strategic objective of being the post-acute and hospital partner of choice. With minimal supervision, this position serves as the embedded partner with our Strategic Ventures organization to meet their partnership growth goals through effective and extraordinary brand experiences, messages, lead generation, and go-to-market strategies. This role will optimize brand awareness and lead generation among the hospital, health system, and ACO segments, lead new joint venture go-to-market launches from start to end, and manage key partner accounts for ongoing co-marketing and promotional needs.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability
- Must have experience from the Healthcare Industry
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Understands the company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives; connects with the BAYADA culture
- Demonstrates superior verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal style conducive to developing B2B marketing campaigns, messaging, and positioning
- Ability to develop and lead campaigns and marketing programs that drive measurable results
- Displays business acumen; uses data to drive marketing strategies and communicate program effectiveness to stakeholders
- Possesses effective project management skills including the ability to facilitate, plan, organize, and prioritize; able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing strategies, including online and offline tactics
- Ability to design marketing plans that connect personas, buyer journeys, channels, and messaging
- Pushes the envelope on creative expression within presentations, advertising, sales enablement tools, content marketing, multimedia, collateral, public relations, and thought leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures, including understanding of assigned joint ventures’ financial performance and drivers
- Develop, own, and execute marketing strategy for BAYADA’s joint venture strategy including support of employee recruitment, retention, new referral acquisition, strategic selling, and growth initiative goals; measures results and optimizes programs based on data
- Apply and enhance brand and editorial standards in all marketing assets
- Execute multichannel programs leveraging social media marketing/advertising, lead generation, content marketing, and brand management to drive conversions and measurable impact to business goals
- Support practices thought leadership initiatives through earned media, PR pitches, and content development such as whitepapers and infographics
- Build relationships with key audiences including support offices, service offices, and Marketing Division team members
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, creative services, and digital marketing to execute strategic marketing plans
- Manage a Senior Associate role with effective coaching and mentoring for employee performance and development.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.