As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Eden prairie
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Provide meaningful one to one care of pediatric or adult clients
- Reinforce training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.