BAYADA Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in Both 2018 and 2019!
Apply Today to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Hospice is looking for a full time Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, with a heart for hospice and palliative care to join our team in Media, PA.
Offering competitive wages and flexible scheduling, this hospice LPN position is primarily for visits in Delaware, Chester, and Philadelphia Counties.
As a hospice LPN, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing, psychosocial care, music therapy and veterans services to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive comfort and dignity.
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits include competitive wages; flexible scheduling; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement.
Each Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must:
- Have a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience as an LPN, preferably in hospice or palliative care
- Graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Achieve a passing score on written examinations
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meets all competency, experience, and educational requirements in accordance with BAYADA Qualifications and Code policies as applicable to care and services to be performed.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.