Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for In-Home Caregivers to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for In-Home Caregivers in the following locations:
- Reading, Lancaster, Wernersville, Wyomissing, Shillington, Hamburg, and surrounding areas
BAYADA offers In-Home Caregivers:
- Talent Scout Program – Refer a friend and receive a bonus!
- Weekly pay and paid time off
- All supplies needed including PPE
- Virtual hiring process
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship and recognition programs
- 24 / 7 on-call clinical manager support
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team with continued education assistance
Qualifications for In-Home Caregivers:
- Minimum one year of paid caregiving or home health aide experience – must be paid employment experience and verifiable
- Direct Care Worker Course – for those with minimal or no experience we offer a 1 week course with lecture and lab experience – free of charge!
Job Responsibilities for In-Home Caregivers:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming, toileting, nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our In-Home Caregivers who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. We go above and beyond CDC Guidelines for providing safe care during these novel times. Our aides are our biggest asset - join our caring team today
Please reach out to Elizabeth at 610-736-9100, opt. 3 for more information
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.