No Home Health experience? We got you covered! BAYADA offers free 40-hour training for qualified candidates with little to no experience as a caregiver. We love supporting people who want to get into the field!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides - to care for our clients. As a member of our Home Care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Home Health Aides in the following locations for day, evening, and overnight hours:
- Cumberland and Dauphin Counties - Harrisburg, Middletown, Mechanicsburg, Enola, Dillsburg
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- $150 Sign-on bonus
- 24 / 7 on-call support
- Weekly pay and paid time off
- All PPE supplies at no cost
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Scholarship and recognition programs
- Talent Scout Program - refer a friend and receive a bonus!
Qualifications for the position:
- Minimum - one year of paid caregiving or home health aide experience
- Direct Care Worker Course – for those with minimal or no experience, we offer a 1-week course with lecture and lab experience – free of charge!
Job Responsibilities as a Home Health Aide:
- Assist with activities of daily living outlined in client care plan
- Observe and monitor clients for safety and wellbeing
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Range of motion exercises
- Transfers and use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks including temperature, pulse, and respiration
- Communicate regularly with clinical and office team
Our aides are what makes BAYADA excellent - join our dynamic team today!
Contact our Recruiting Manager Laura at 717-652-1130!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.