BAYADA Home Health and Hospice Accounting Care is currently seeking an Associate I, to join the Home Health Accounting Services team located in our Pennsauken, NJ Global Support Center. In this entry level role, you will be part of a team that helps to ensure that our dedicated field staff get paid in a timely and accurate manner. You will partner with offices around the country to process field payroll, as well as handle accounts payable, conduct audits, and manage expense reports.
If you are a detail oriented, deadline driven, team player who wants to start a career in an organization that helps people live better lives, in the comfort of their own homes, this is the position for you!
Process Field Payroll
- Maintain and process new hires, terminations, and employee changes in Workday and Homecare Homebase
- Audit, process and manage field payroll weekly
- Educate service offices on payroll best practices
- Verify payroll reports
- Maintain employee data (W4, I9, direct deposits)
- Distribute paychecks
- Process garnishments
- Provide customer service as it relates to W2 questions distribution
- Reply to employment verification inquires
- Prepare responses to notices from government agencies regarding employee tax fillings
- Ensure that payroll-related transactions are processed in compliance with company policy
- Field and respond to payroll inquiries and resolves discrepancies as required
- Process invoices for payment and code to appropriate expense accounts
- Verify contracted services invoices for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare payments for contracted services
- Field and respond to contractor issues as needed
- Maintain company contractor payable listing and work with vendors to resolve outstanding balances
- Review expense reports and purchasing cards for authorization, proper classification code and submit for payment
- Manage outstanding purchasing card submissions and communicate with directors as needed
- Resolve any vendor discrepancies
- Present oneself professionally and interact/build relationships with others in the organization
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the organization’s principal contacts including where necessary, employees, vendors, and other constituents. Represent the organization to various other organizations and the public as appropriate and necessary
- Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements
- Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed
- Four (4) year college degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience.
- Prior experience in banking industry a plus (customer service, attention to detail, audits).
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing multiple client requests simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines without error
- Knowledge of a variety of office practices, operation of office equipment (i.e. computers), requiring some advanced knowledge.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) applications and ability to learn various software applications required to perform job functions.
- Comprehensive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short/long term disability
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.