Offering a $500 Sign On Bonus for Full Time!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, for a Full-time opportunity to complete home care visits to clients located throughout Montgomery County area.
**Great opportunity for someone looking to work day-time hours, Full-time work, and having flexibility with your schedule**
Please note that this is a visiting position and reliable transportation is required.
As a Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Each Certified Nursing Assistant must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Have a CNA certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
Job Responsibilities for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.