BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Internal Communication Project Specialist who will learn about the core responsibilities of our support office as well as monitor and oversee the project methodology and portfolio of projects across the organization. The position is an remote entry-level, professional track opportunity for a high-energy, well organized and enthusiastic learner that has a true passion for home healthcare and project facilitation.
- Participate in project meetings by organizing team communications, scheduling meetings, coordinating food, and supporting sub-groups and steering committees.
- Take detailed notes in project meetings to be used for review and facilitation of future meetings.
- Assist in setup and administration the support office and individual project SharePoint sites.
- Support the creation and updating of project tools and training documents (i.e. Project Request Form, Charter, Budget, Surveys, How To’s).
- Create and manage policies and procedures related to project management and other BAYADA support divisions or offices.
- Coordinate logistics of events and manage small projects independently.
- Provide backup support for routine support questions.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio etc.).
- Develop and/or coordinate communication materials for the division, as needed.
- Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements. Use good judgment when deciding on distribution and audiences.
- Learn various aspects of organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross-training and site
- Communication experience preferred
- Four year college degree - Communication Major is a plus
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and building relationships.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Uses judgment and makes independent decisions based on work or educational experience for
customer and/or support office business needs in relation to job duties.
- Strong customer service skills.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.