New Graduate Registered Nurses: Begin your nursing career in Home Health Care with BAYADA's accredited Nurse Residency Training Program.
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a collaborative professional development environment where new graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and nursing skills while working with children and adults in the home.
This paid, full-time, intensive 6-week training program-followed by a nine month residency period-helps bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world, providing you a smoother transition into a professional nursing role.
You can expect:
- Ongoing, one-on-one support from an RN clinical manager, coach, instructor, and preceptor
- The opportunity to learn and practice complex skills, enhance critical thinking skills and clinical judgment in a safe environment
- On-the-job training, in-classroom learning, and simulation lab training using state-of-the-art manikins to mimic real-life medical situations
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Responsibilities for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Training and education of family members
- One-on-one patient care
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- An active RN license is preferred, OR
- Will also consider recent nursing school graduates scheduling to take NCLEX
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- CPR certification
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.