***$5,000 Retention Bonus Available!!!***
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to perform home health visits throughout Caledonia County, VT. This position will focus on providing services for adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Caledonia County and surrounding areas. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant is required.
As a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), you will assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
This position is offering Full Time Benefits!!!
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of Vermont
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.