POSITION TITLE: ASSOCIATE, FACILITY AND EVENT SERVICES
The Associate, Facility and Event Services assists with the daily facilities operations of the BAYADA Home Health Care at our 4300 Haddonfield Road campus in Pennsauken, New Jersey. This individual will provide customer service and event coordination to residents and visitors on site, and provide administrative and project support for the Facility and Event Services Office. This position is an entry level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures.
- Learn various aspects of organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross-training and site visits.
- Provide customer service by exhibiting exceptional hospitality towards all Learning Center guests.
- Assist Learning Center visitors with technology support including microphones, Zoom, WiFi, and Power Point.
- Maintain and communicate accurate scheduling of rooms for the Learning Center with documentation of requirements/needs per event.
- Coordinate logistics of events which include but are not limited to food/beverage, supplies, and gifts.
- Process invoices for appropriate accounting of charges.
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide information with regards to scheduling of meetings and other questions surrounding the Learning Center and 4300 Campus.
- Provide accounting and support for quarterly meetings by generating metric reports and tracking other performance indicators and results.
- Initiate and independently research off-site training options including meeting space and hotel accommodations.
- Provide assistance with travel requests to the Learning Center in conjunction with company travel guidelines and approved travel sites.
- Assist with negotiation and management of contracts as required for off-site training events.
- Participate in special projects as assigned: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel ).
- Develop and/or coordinate articles for the BAYADA Bulletin, as requested.
- Draft and distribute professional announcements and training documents, as requested.
- Support the team, division and company and provide back up as needed.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Four (4) year college strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and good customer service.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated record of attention to detail.
- Prior event planning and customer service is strongly preferred.
- Ability to arrange information and files in a useful manner.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.