Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in a fast-growing industry? Would you like that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of DIRECTOR, DATA INTEGRATION, MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT. As part of the overall data and analytics strategy, Bayada Home Health Care is building industry-standard enterprise-scale platforms & services to radically transform and support its operations. In support of this effort,
Bayada is looking for an experienced leader to lead data integration, master data distribution and data governance areas of development teams to build a scalable, highly available Cloud-enabled data integration platform using modern technologies.
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
2. Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
3. Establish enterprise data distribution & integration standards and drive design, development, delivery, postproduction maintenance & governance of the enterprise data.
4. Responsible for leading and managing the team responsible for the ingression, analysis, and transformation of
data from internal and external sources to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure we have the right
data to service our stakeholders.
5. Responsible for developing and maintaining BAYADA’s integration environments to increase agility and
improve ability to deliver real-time integrations to SaaS and legacy applications.
6. Collaborate with technology and line-of-business leadership to align integration infrastructure and tooling with
technology and institutional goals.
7. Manage the planning, development, and operationalization of data pipelines in relation to the data warehouse
sources, cubes and ETL processes, and provision data in accordance with stakeholder needs, and data
8. Define a clear operational model that minimizes custom integration development.
9. Establish and maintain a comprehensive Agile Dev/Ops (CI/CD) process for integration development, including
any relevant training, support, consulting, testing, and project delivery activities.
10. Define and enforce appropriate security, governance, and regulatory policies and procedures implemented by
BAYADA to support organizational agility, reduce exposure to risk.
11. Ensure compliance with data governance and data security requirements. Makes recommendations to other
technical and business leaders regarding data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
12. Manage all interrelated aspects of and standardizes architecture. Designs the data integration environment,
including security, data growth, performance, platform upgrades, support agreements, and disaster recovery.
13. Ensure service level agreements are met. Perform research, analysis, and resolution of problems to effectively
meet established service levels and performance metrics. Monitor and report on performance of service levels.
14. Manage costs and cost allocations associated with use of resources.
15. Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration
tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale. Perform basic cost
benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to design and systems
16. Accountable for creation and maintenance of documentation to ensure continuity and scalability of constant
development and enhancement of services.
17. Evaluate, prepare, and complete Annual Performance Reviews including goal setting and talent development of
18. Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined
on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
19. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
1. Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
2. Four (4) year college degree, preferably in an IT/ Analytics related field.
3. Five (5)+ years of application development team management experience with a total of at least 10 years in IT
4. Minimum three (3) years of experience applying that understanding in supporting a variety of outcomes: data
warehousing, business intelligence and reporting, data integrations, and integration migrations.
5. Extensive hands-on technology leadership experience on data integration tools and technologies.
6. Strong leadership, strategic thinking, and a proven track record of driving results to enable business success.
7. Excellent understanding of foundational principles of data management, modeling, and architecture.
8. Experience in scoping, vetting, and delivering scalable, configurable integration solutions.
9. Experience working with a variety of API approaches in both hands-on and leadership capacity.
10. Programming experience and/or a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle for SOAP,
REST, and JSON is strongly preferred.
11. Experience with data integration platforms such as EPIC, Informatica, Talend, and others.
12. Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
13. Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.