Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their personal goals?
At BAYADA Habilitation we have the perfect opportunity for you! We provide care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their home and the community. Our focus is to assist our client(s) in becoming more independent based off of goals that they set for themselves. The purpose of this service is so that these individuals can maximize their quality of life by helping to provide them with opportunities, options and community integration.
Travel – We work with client’s island wide. Reliable transportation is a bonus. We are flexible to fit your geographic preferences.
Schedules – Our agency provides support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As a result, our schedules are very flexible. We will work with you to achieve a schedule that fits both your life, and our client’s needs. We can offer a full 40-hour a week schedule or part time 1 – 3 days weekly schedule.
Pay – Our pay scale is based on experience and negotiable.
- Be compassionate with a heart for caregiving
- 18 years of age and older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Passion for providing opportunities to individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- CPR/FA Certification (can be provided if not currently certified)
- Reliable transportation is a bonus
- Ability to work independently in a client's home and/or in the community
Job Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional:
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with ID/DD (Intellectual & Developmental disabilities)
- Ability to work independently in a client’s home/community.
- Reliable Transportation and ability to transport clients to various community activities.
- Ability to commit to a consistent schedule weekly.
BAYADA offers Direct Support Professionals:
- Medical and Dental to employees working over 20 hours a week or more.
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Case specific orientations and client specifi training
- Scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Referral Bonuses
Please call Traci at (808)245-9699 or email Tcristobal@bayada.com for more information.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.