BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Client Services Associate in our Brooksville, FL Office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you. BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager.
The Client Services Associate will:
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Focused on assisting the manager in delivering and coordinating client services
- You’ll help lead field staff in providing quality home care while increasing your office’s caseload through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Sharing responsibility for your team, you’ll develop communicative relationships with them while managing scheduling and maintain effective fiscal management by monitoring metrics (gross margin, overtime, unfilled hours, etc.).
Qualifications for a Client Services Associate:
- Bilingual Spanish & English
- Associate's degree is required
- Prior medical office or home care experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.