BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Senior Manager, Agile Delivery Lead. This individual will work closely with the analytics development and operations team to ensure the comprehensive planning and efficient execution of the iterations. The Senior Manager, Agile Delivery Lead will support the delivery teams and be responsible for leading Agile transformation at a team /function/portfolio level.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
- Expert Agile practitioner with the ability to manage multiple and concurrent work streams with a focus on guiding teams toward improving the way they work, Facilitate iteration planning, retrospective and demos.
- Remove all obstacles for project team efficiency and effectiveness; reach out to the larger organizational network for impediment removal; ensuring cross-team coordination.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Coach and mentor other subject matter experts, partner to ensure that our ways of working are consistent across teams.
- Act as an Agile Delivery Lead, take responsibility for managing product releases and dependencies between teams and third parties or between assigned teams and other delivery teams.
- Liaise between developers and project stakeholders; foster quality communication between different disciplines.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in an IT/ Analytics related field.
- Minimum five (5) years facilitating incremental software development projects using an Agile Scrum approach.
- Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner with significant experience with Scrum teams and use of continuous integration tools and techniques in test-driven development.
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
- Candidate must be hands-on with tools used in Agile project management.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.