BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Data Integration Analyst Associate. With minimal supervision, the Data Integration Analyst Associate, will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems, master data and integration needs. The Associate will be responsible for understanding various technical products, business concepts, master data entities and integration service offerings.
The Associate must be able to communicate these concepts service offerings to both internal and external customers. The Associate will be responsible for categorizing and documenting integration services as well as identifying functional problems and recommending solutions. This is a mid-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
2. Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
3. Maintain competency in work requirements via self-learning and training as appropriate. Assist training and coaching of colleagues as appropriate.
4. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Seek out educational opportunities both within and outside the organization.
5. Work diligently to achieve consistent results in all areas of responsibility.
6. Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
7. Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and identifies opportunities to expand master data quality and efficiencies.
8. Work diligently to refine analytical skills and problem solving ability.
9. Use advanced knowledge of the company and experience to inform good judgment.
10. Contribute to task breakdowns and estimating.
11. Work with minimal supervision while following processes and best practices.
12. Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
13. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
1. Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
2. Four (4) year college degree in a related area.
3. One (1) or more years of experience in business analysis, application development lifecycle or process modeling.
4. Competence in software required to perform job functions. Ability to learn new technologies, software, and technical methodologies. Strong knowledge of subject-specific technologies.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical audiences.
6. Ability to collect and organize technical requirements.
7. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
8. Ability to work independently, in addition to being self-motivated, flexible, versatile, and creative.
9. Exceeds performance standards and possesses a record of goal achievement.
10. Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
11. Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills. Self-starter and team player who excels at building trusting relationships.
12. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
13. Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
14. Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.