While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs- Home Health Aides, CNAs - Certified Nurse Assistants, and Caregivers to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We are hiring for ALL SHIFTS!
BASE PAY: $13.00 -$20.00 (Can vary depending on experience and case location)
We have current job openings for HHAs, CNA's, and Caregivers – in the following locations:
- Washington Crossing
- New Hope
- North East Philadelphia
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees are eligible for any of BAYADA’s group medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits if you work an average of 30 hours per week over a 3-month measurement period.
- Non-Licensed Home Care Field Employees working less than 30 hours per week are eligible for the Minimum and Enhanced Minimum Coverage Plans.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Qualifications for our Caregivers:
- Minimum one year of Direct Home Care experience with another Home Health agency, Hospital or facility, OR Nursing Student who have completed their Clinical Rotations
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Caregivers who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Call 215-752-8500 to hear more about our opportunities.
580 Middletown Blvd
Langhorne, PA 19047
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.