BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a per diem Registered Dietician (RD), to conduct intermittent consulting home care visits for our Oahu Visits (OAV) office, located in Honolulu, HI. This office services territories in the Honolulu County.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Assessing, developing, and counseling clients and families on medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease management.
- Providing reliable, objective information and education to individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- Translating the latest scientific findings and information so that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to understand and put into practice.
- Thorough documentation of clinical treatment through use of electronic medical records.
- Ability to function as a member of the home health care team with expertise in nutritional care.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition from an accredited institution, as evidenced by diploma or transcript.
- Ability to maintain membership and registration in the American Dietetic Association.
- Must be a licensed Registered Dietician in the State delivering service.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as Registered Dietician in a health care setting.
- Home health care experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases, as assigned.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.