Would you like a rewarding career helping seniors in your community?
Here at BAYADA Home Health Care you can become someone's Hero today by taking advantage of our Paid Personal Care Training!
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides, Homemakers and Companions:
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible Hours
- One on One care
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Premium Rates!
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible work locations
- PAID PC Training
- HHA Training
- Scholarship opportunities!
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Dental, Vision and 401K
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aides to care for our clients throughout the New Bedford Area. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and supported! We have current job openings offering flexibility for Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nurses Aides (CNA) and Personal Care Assistant (PCA). These are all available for shorter and longer shifts/visits. No Certification, No Problem!! Ask us about our PAID Training Today!
Available work locations through out the New Bedford Area including:
- Dartmouth - New Bedford - Fairhaven - Fall River - Taunton - Somerset/Swansea
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year of working experience anywhere (does not need to be in health care)
- Caregiving Certification (HHA, CNA, PCA)
- No certification yet? We can help! Call us today to learn more!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Assists with assigned personal care including ambulation and exercises
- Assist with activities of daily living including light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and errands
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Reports any changes in client's condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
Call us today to learn more at 508-742-0502 or stop by our Dartmouth Office!!
BAYADA Dartmouth Office
368 Faunce Corner Rd.
Dartmouth, MA 02747
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs - Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.