Internship Opportunities with BAYADA Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a part time, paid intern for our Assistive Care Plus Reimbursement office, located in Pennsauken, NJ. As an Intern for BAYADA, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers, and Directors to gain valuable insight and experience in the home health care industry.
As one of the leading providers of nursing and personal care services in the country, BAYADA Home Health Care specializes in providing skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic and personal-care home health services to people of all ages. With more than 300 locations nationwide, BAYADA has a special purpose - to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our core values.
Internship roles provide exposure to the following areas:
- Review, compare and coordinate EOBs, payments, denials, underpayments, etc.
- Review billing, payment and bad debt histories with management.
- Document and update all files ongoing.
- Manages portfolio of client accounts within Reimbursement Office policy and procedure guidelines.
- Currently enrolled in a four year college degree (Accounting, Finance, Health Care Administration, or related Business Major)
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong PC and communication skills
- Demonstrated ethical values
- Must be available 2-3 days per week
- Available for minimum 25-35 hours per week M-F between the hours of 08:30 - 05:00 PM
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.