As Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for consultative recruitment of the diverse talent and cultivating internal relationships across the organization. You will partner with hiring managers and leaders to understand their business and talent needs to ensure the highest quality candidates are presented in the most time-effective manner. This role will collaborate on sourcing and recruitment strategy, build relationships to become a trusted advisor, provide a best-in-class candidate experience, leverage critical thinking and influencing skills, promote diversity, equity, and inclusion through the selection process, and utilize market tools and data to meet hiring needs. Although remote, the Talent Acquisition Partner MUST live within a commutable distance of a 100 mile radius from the following states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Vermont or Massachusetts .
Your Superpower Strengths: You will…
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way
- Management of full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, screening, focused selection methodologies, diversity recruitment solutions, and selection review
- Leverage organizational strategy and labor market knowledge (including demographics, colleges/universities, affinity groups) to find top talent
- Develop and execute a talent acquisition strategy for assigned business partners focused on creative sourcing methods to identify high-potential talent, while anticipating changing needs of hiring managers and the businesses s/he supports while adjusting strategy accordingly
- Ability to manage and influence business leader expectations on talent availability (by leveraging market analytics), balancing between speed and quality
- Build and maintain a strong internal network with key stakeholders, providing consultative guidance on interviewing and selection best practices
- Hold accountability for performance targets (i.e., TBD) to assess personal performance, continuous improvement, and draw meaningful insights and analytics from data to create strategy, tell a narrative and operationalize solutions
- Enable optimization of hiring decisions in the context of the broader talent strategy
- Challenge and educate hiring managers on talent assessment, business/talent risks of hiring certain candidates, and talent assumptions
- Serve as a thought leader and innovator in the talent acquisition industry and use social media in unique, creative, and comprehensive ways to build BAYADA’s employer brand
- Source, engage, and close passive candidates using a variety of creative, cost-effective, and diverse methods including direct sourcing, networking, internet research, non-traditional searches, and employee referrals
- Continuously improve the talent acquisition process and stakeholder partnership through adaptability, influencing change, discovery sessions, process alignment, and transparent reporting
- Provide consultative guidance to hiring teams on process improvement and effective staffing/hiring techniques and advise key stakeholders of recruitment roadblocks, process improvement recommendations, and collaboration of mutual hiring goals
- Champion BAYADA’s commitment to the candidate experience and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion while working to identity talent for open and future positions
Your Superpower Skillset: What We Look for in You…
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: Compassion, Excellence and Reliability
- Four (4) year college degree combined with a minimum of five (5) years of professional recruiting experience OR a minimum of 10 years of professional recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in partnering with customers to develop and execute recruitment strategies in varied regional markets within a fast-paced, high-touch, multi-location environment, while maintaining ownership of the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Comprehensive behavioral-based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Experience in building relationships and advising/consulting with and influencing managers regarding diversity, candidate selection, market demographics, and broadening search parameters to improve the quality of talent pool
- Familiarity with networking and sourcing trends, including extensive use of LinkedIn and social media channels, displaying persistence and aggressiveness in following up to obtain information; capability of utilizing enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse); high proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong communication and organizational skills combined with attention to detail and ability to think logically while working independently
- Experience working in a consultative, innovative, fast-paced, distributed team environment while managing multiple projects to successful completion
- Experience with cross-functional internal partnerships to build on and create excellent candidate experiences that align with BAYADA’s core values and mission
- Proven innovator with experience using creative sourcing strategies, introducing new tools and technologies to selection process, and willingness to experiment with new ideas
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.