BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Enterprise Financial Planning & Analysis team. This role is currently remote with the expectation of a flexible hybrid work environment in our state of the art facility in Pennsauken, NJ (expected fall 2021). Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? Then the Financial Planning and Analysis Financial Analyst position might be right for you!
As a Financial Analyst in the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) office at BAYADA Home Health Care, you will work alongside FP&A Manager to support the FP&A Director, CFO and BAYADA Management with financial planning and analytic activities. This is a highly visible role working with senior leadership across the organization and is a critical position that provides a meaningful contribution to helping BAYADA achieve its vision to serve millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes while building and maintaining a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals.
Primary responsibilities for the FP&A Financial Analyst include:
- Support enterprise-wide budget software (Workday Adaptive Planning) administration and development
- Assist with preparation of quarterly management presentations, reports, and analyses to directly support company-wide presentations as well as presentations to Company Board, Management Committee, and external stakeholders (e.g. legislators, payers, healthcare systems)
- Assist with financial forecasts including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Assist with process and analysis for strategic growth investments
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve existing policies and processes.
- Work with multiple areas of the organization to understand operational decisions’ impacts to the P&L.
- Perform special projects or requests to support the FP&A Manager, Director, and CFO
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability
The ideal candidate for the Senior Financial Analyst role will have:
- One (1) to two (2) years of successful finance experience or a related analytical field.
- A BS in Accounting or Finance. MBA or credits towards MBA is a plus.
- Experience in Adaptive Planning budgeting software, Tableau, Workday Reporting and Advanced Analytics software is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in driver based forecasting is a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills.
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and ability to set goals and achieve them
- High attention to detail, good organizational/prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation, dependability, and a focus on results
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and advanced functions) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration in the Financial Analyst role.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.