WEEKLY PAY! BENEFITS! Are you a CNA or HHA want to take care of Pediatrics in New Castle County. As long as you've completed 75 hours of HHA Training or are a Certified CNA, we can hire you! Call Arlene Rogers at 302-655-1333 to set up your phone interview TODAY!
- $200 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Earn $200 more by referring a friend with our Talent Scout program!
- Come to your interview and as a thank you, you are automatically entered into our drawing for an Apple Watch!
As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- North Wilmington
- New Castle
- Delaware City
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Paid Time Off!
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We pay mileage between clients
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision
- Positive work environment and the tools and support you need to do your job 24 hours a day
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA and HHA:
- Minimum one year work experience (does not have to be in health care)
- Current CNA license for CNA or 75 Hours of training for HHA
- At least 18 years of age
Job Responsibilities for CNA and HHA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.