WEEKEND BAYLOR RN-FULL TIME
BAYADA Hospice is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in the Brattleboro Hospice office. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Windham County VT and Cheshire County NH..
This is a Full time weekend Baylor position: Saturday am to Monday am.
Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required. As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Vermont and/or New Hampshire.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.